1. Shi Wen-Xiu (1964-1998), 34 years old
Shi was a part-time worker of Central Weather Bureau. Shi died from a car accident, which the car was crashed down to the hill because the driver could not see clearly under the bad weather.
2. Chen Jing-Cheng (1952-1997), 45 years old
Chen Jing-Cheng (1952-1997), 45 years old Chen was a mechanic supervisor and was hit to death by a car during his duty.
3. Zhang A-Ting (1948-1996), 48 years-old
Zhang A-Ting (1948-1996), 48 years-old Zhang was a technician and died from a car accident during a business trip.
4. Lai Bing-Huang (1965-1990), 25 year-old
Lai was a plumber working for buildings and died from a car accident during his duty.
5. Zhang Lian-Zhen (1954-1999), 45 year-old
Zhang, a junior manager of an insurance company, died from a car accident during her duty.
6. Tran Xuan Hanh (1972-2002), 30 year-old
Tran, a fisherman from Vietnam, was knocked to death by the pole of the ship, which stroke on his head.
7. Peng Bo-Jun (1978-1993), 15 year-old
Peng, a part-time work during summer vacation, drown when painting.
8. Chen A-Cai (1945-1995), 50 year-old
Chen, an instruction site worker, accidentally fell to death when driving performance.
9. Zhang Zhao-Ying (1958-2001)
Zhang, a concrete worker, was knocked to death by an object.
10. Huang Honh Zhu (1958-1994), 36 years old
Huang, a member of Veteran Retirement Committee, fell to death from the fourth floor of a warehouse.
11. Chen Jin-Shui (1956-2002), 46 years old
Chen, a construction site worker, fell to death from Taipei 101 during the March 31st earthquake.
12.Chen Shao-Xun (1939-2000), 61 years old
Chen was a paint worker and fell to death from a building.
13. Lin Zheng-Xiong (1964-1990), 26 years old
Lin was a hydroelectricity engineer and died from electric shock.
14. Lin Zhen-Yi (1950-1995), 45 years old
Lin was a part-time electricity technician working for Taipower and died from electric shock of high voltage.
15. Yuan Lai Cai-Yun (1955-2001), 46 years old
Yuan Lai was a worker of RCA and died of breast cancer. (RCA illegally dumped toxic waste, which inflicted many female workers. They had no choice but removed their breasts, wombs and ovaries eventually. Yet breasts, wombs and ovaries over 45-year-old were regarded as useless organs by Labour Insurance, so those workers were not qualified for compensation.)
16. Huang Hu Lan-Mei (1946-2000), 54 years old
Huang Hu was a worker of RCA in Taoyuan and died from liver cancer.
17. Huang Ma-Li (1951-1998), 47 years old
Huang was a quality inspector of RCA and died from colorectal cancer. (The organic solution RCA had been using in Taiwan for 20 years had polluted the soil around the factory permanently. Many workers were inflicted by cancer as a result of contacting with these toxic substances chronically.)
18. Liu Kang-Chang (1969-2000), 31 years old
Liu, a worker of network wire setup, died from heart and lung failure due to inhaling too much dust.
19. Lu Guo-Xing (1979-2000), 21 years old
Lu was in charge of hydroelectricity and sanitation of a farm. Lu died from cyanide poisoning when cleaning the hot spring pool.
20. Guo Qing-Yao (1955-1998) 43 year-old
Guo, a deliveryman, died from a car accident which results from the track company’s over-loading policy.